Mmmmmm! Who doesn’t love a freshly-baked apple pie? The cinnamon scent, the sumptuous flavor, the belly-warming warmth… Apple pie is a culmination of so may elements that make my mouth dance and sing. But apple pie isn’t quite a grab n’ go snack. Not to mention how much sugar is in each slice. Luckily, I’ve made a recipe where you can have your pie — and eat it to!
• 2 scoops Lean Body Vanilla whey concentrate protein powder
• 1 cup oat flour
• 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 2 eggs
• ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
• ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 cup apples, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees F. Place 10 silicone cupcake liners on a sheet pan and set aside.
2. Whisk together eggs, yogurt, milk, and honey until mixture is smooth.
3. Add in the Lean Body Vanilla whey concentrate protein powder, oat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir until batter is well combined. Stir in chopped apples.
4. Evenly distribute muffin batter among the cupcake liners.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-24 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.
• If you do not have silicone liners, using a muffin tin will also work well.
• You can substitute honey with maple syrup or agave syrup.
Makes About 10 Muffins
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.