These fun Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Confetti Cookies are jam-packed with yummy and healthy whey protein! Although the sprinkles are optional, just go ahead and add them — trust me — and have a party on your taste buds! These cookies only have 1g of sugar, but they’re so delicious, you’d never know it.
• 2 Scoops Lean Body Vanilla whey concentrate protein powder
• 1/3 cup oat flour
• ¼ cup xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• pinch of salt
• ¼ cup cashew butter
• ½ cup plain greek yogurt
• 2 egg whites
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon butter extract
• Optional: Sprinkles
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Add cashew butter, Greek yogurt, egg whites, and extracts to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
3. Add Lean Body Protein Powder, oat flour, xylitol, baking powder, and salt to the same mixing bowl, then stir mixture together until well combined.
4. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto sheet pan until 16 cookies are made. (Top with sprinkles, if desired.)
5. Bake in the oven for 8-10minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
Makes 16 Cookies
• Use a mini ice-cream scooper to drop cookie dough onto the sheet pan before baking. This helps ensure each cookie is the same size.
• You can substitute cashew butter with almond butter or unsalted tahini.
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.