These quick, easy, and delicious truffles are the perfect, gluten-free treat! They are absolutely packed with loads of apple pie flavor. Enjoy them right out of the fridge. Or you can even freeze them for up to 2 months for later enjoyment.
• ½ cup applesauce
• ½ cup walnuts
• 4 Medjool dates, pitted
• 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon cardamom
• ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
• 1/8 teaspoon clove
• 1½ scoops Lean Body Vanilla whey protein powder
• ¼ cup chia seeds
• ½ cup xylitol
• ½ cup coconut flour
1) To a food processor, add the first 8 ingredients.
2) Blend on high speed until mixture is well combined, about 1 minute, stopping to scape the bowl a couple of times. The batter should not be completely smooth and still have small chunks.
3) Pour batter into a mixing bowl and add in the remainder of ingredients.
4) Stir together until batter comes together and is mixed well. If the batter is too crumbly, slowly add small amounts of additional applesauce until it holds its shape. If the batter is too runny, slowly add small amounts of additional coconut flour until it holds its shape.
5) Taking about 2 tablespoons of batter, roll into a ball and place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat this process until 20 truffles are made. Enjoy!
Makes 20 Truffles
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.