Eat dessert ANYTIME with these delicious Raspberry Oatmeal Protein Bites! Complex carbs, healthy fats, and packed with protein…what more could you want in a dessert!?
• 4 Tablespoons (28g) Almond Flour
• 1 Cup (80g) Rolled Oats
• 2 Scoops (60g) Labrada 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
• 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
• 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
• 1/2 Scoop (123g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
• 1/4 Cup Your Choice Sweetener
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 Teaspoon Raspberry Extract *Optional
• 4 Tablespoons (72g) Raspberry Jam
• Fresh Raspberries
1. Take out a bowl
2. Add in your Almond Flour, Rolled Oats, Protein Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt
3. Mix those together
4. Take out another bowl that’s a bit bigger
5. Add in your Apple Sauce, Sweetener, Vanilla Extract, and Raspberry Extract
6. Mix those together
7. Slowly mix your rolled oats mix into that mix
8. Take out a muffin or baking pan and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
9. Pour most of your mix into your pan and press it in
10. Evenly distribute your Jam and Raspberries on top of that
11. Top it with the rest of your mix and press everything together
12. Bake on 350F/176C for 15-20 minutes or until they are browned
Tips: Use whatever fruit/jam you want to change up the flavor! Add in or on top some white chocolate chips!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.