So you’re craving pancakes but either don’t have, or don’t want to use flour…today we solve that with these delicious AND fluffy Flourless Protein Pancakes made using chickpeas and our Labrada® 100% Whey Protein Powder!
• 2 Large Whole Eggs
• 1/2 Cup (4 Ounces) Milk or Milk Substitute
• 1 Can (439g) Drained & Rinsed Low-Sodium Chickpeas
• 1/4 Cup (64g) Peanut Butter/Other Nut Butter of Your Choice
• 2 Scoops (~76g) Your Choice of Protein Powder
• A Little Salt
• 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
1. Mix all the ingredients together until smooth using either a food processor or a powerful blender
2. Take out a sturdy skillet, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat it with a non-stick cooking spray of your choice
3. Pour the mix in and cook each side for around 1-2 minutes
4. Repeat until all of the mix is gone.
Tips: Make sure to rinse your chickpeas well!
Feel free to use any variation/flavor of protein powder you want!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.