This easy, decadent, and protein-rich dark chocolate mousse only takes around 10 minutes to make—it’s a perfect dessert for any special occasion, or can be eaten as a sweet snack too!
• 4 scoops Lean Body Whey Isolate
• 2 Ripe Avocados, Peeled and Pitted
• ½ cup Coconut Milk
• 1/3 cup Dark Cocoa Powder
• ¼ cup Maple Syrup
• Topping: Fresh Raspberries
1. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor.
2. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the bowl intermittently to ensure everything is well combined.
3. Spoon 1/3 cup of mousse into serving bowl and top with fresh raspberries.
Makes 9 Servings (3 cups total)
1 Serving = 1/3 cup mousse + 3 raspberries
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.