Try this healthy twist on the classic pairing of chocolate and peanut butter! At only 5 grams of sugar, reach for one of these bars when your sweet tooth kicks in. You’ll get all the satisfaction without all unnecessary ingredients!
• 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
• 2 scoops of Lean Body Naturally Sweetened Whey Protein Powder
• 1 cup nut butter of choice
• 1 Tbs. unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
1. Blend oats until a fine flour.
2. Add two scoops of vanilla protein, and mix until combined.
3. Add in nut butter, stirring until completely mixed. The mixture will seem dry, but keep mixing until it softens a bit.
4. Add 1 Tbs. of almond milk, and stir until fully combined.
5. Line a square cake pan with saran wrap, and press the mixture into the pan until firmly in place.
6. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
7. While your pan is in the freezer, heat up your chocolate chunks in the microwave until melted (in 30-second increments works best!)
8. Take out your pan and pour the chocolate over the top until completely covered.
9. Stick in the freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
10. Cut into bars and store in the fridge or freezer for up to a week!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.