If you are a fan of coconut pie, you will also be a fan of these no bake coconut chocolate chip cups. They take on a thick and creamy texture that dissolves into a sweet treat the minute it hits your tongue. The macros per serving are ideal for a pre or post workout snack, so there’s no excuse for not making these yummy cups!
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
• 2 tablespoons honey
• ¾ cup canned coconut milk (*use the solid portion only)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 scoop Lean Body Vanilla whey protein powder
• 2 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips
1. Whisk together the first 4 ingredients until mixture is smooth. If mixture clumps up or remains grainy, warm it in the microwave in 10-second increments until it melts smoothly when stirred.
2. Whisk in protein powder until mixture is well combined.
3. Evenly distribute mixture among 8 silicone cupcake liners, filling each about halfway. You may also use a cu cake pan, but make sure to grease each mold well.
4. Evenly sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each cup.
5. Place cups in the freezer for at least one hour. Remove from freezer and liner, let sit for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
Makes 8 servings
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.