It’s time we not only introduce you to our new Molten Dark Chocolate Cake powder, but also the most delicious dessert we’ve made yet! These Molten Lava Cakes pack a ton of protein, are super easy to make, and taste just as good as they look!
• 6 Tablespoons (45g) Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
• 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
• 1 Scoop (35g) Lean Body Molten Dark Chocolate Cake MRP
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 3 Ounces Milk/Milk Substitute (I prefer Unsweetened Almond Milk)
• 2 Ounces (62g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
• 1/2 Tablespoon Unsalted Melted Butter
• 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
• A few Low Sugar Chocolate Chips
• A Squirt of Low Sugar Chocolate Syrup or pudding
1. Mix ever everything together until smooth
2. Coat 2 small ramekins with some cooking spray and evenly distribute half of your mix into them
3. Add in a couple Chocolate Chips and a squirt of Syrup or Pudding to the center of each one
4. Quickly distribute the rest of your mix on top
5. Bake on 350F/176C for 15-20 minutes
Tip: Don’t bake them too long or you’ll miss out on the molten part!
Make one big cake with a large ramekin (cooking time will go up)!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.