Looking for a quick meal prep recipe you’re whole family will love? Look no further! Travel friendly, quick, delicious, and packed with over 36 grams of protein in each serving! These Mini Sweet Potato Quiches will do the trick.
• 1-2 Cups Chopped Baby Spinach
• 2 Large Whole Eggs
• 9 Tablespoons (138g) Liquid Egg Whites
• 1 Cup (8 Ounces) Fat Free Milk (or Milk Substitute)
• 1 Cup (226g) Fat Free Cottage Cheese
• 4 Tablespoons (28g) Coconut Flour
• 2 Ounces (60g) Feta Cheese
• Black Pepper
• Your Choice Chopped Vegetables
• 2 Medium (300g) Chopped Sweet Potatoes
• 8 Ounces Precooked Chicken (2 Ounces/Tin)
• 1/2 Cup Your Favorite Cheese
1. Chop up your vegetables and add all of your ingredients into a bowl aside from your Sweet Potatoes, Chicken, and Favorite Cheese
2. Mix those together
3. Coat your tins with non-stick cooking spray
4. Chop up your Sweet Potatoes and evenly distribute them into the bottom of your tins
5. Place your Chicken on top of your Sweet Potatoes
6. Pour your mix in and top them with your Favorite Cheese
7. Bake them on 350F/176C for around 35-40 minutes
Tip: Use your hands to shred your spinach!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.