Get ready for Italian with some macro friendly Pizza Meatballs! These are great for meal prep and only take a few minutes to make. If you’re looking for a healthier alternative to your pizza craving…look no further!
• 1 Pound (16 Ounces) Lean Ground Protein (Chicken/Turkey/Beef)
• 1 Cup (112g) Fat Free/Reduced Fat Pizza Cheese
• 1/2 Cup (40g) Grated Parmesan Cheese
• 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
• 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder/Seasoning
• A little Salt
• 1/2 Cup (40g) Rolled Oats
• 1 Cup (140g) Cooked Brown Rice
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 1 Large Egg White
• 4 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
• Pizza Sauce
1. Combine and mix all of your ingredients together.
2. Take out a baking pan, line it with some foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup, and shape your balls however big you want them.
3. Bake on 350F/176C for around 25-30 minutes depending on how big your balls are.
4. Top with Pizza Sauce
Tip: Reheat them in the microwave with a little cheese on top for around a minute!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.