A mini chocolate cake shaped like a Santa hat that’s packed with protein, low carb, gluten-free, and absolutely delicious…do I need to say anything else?
• 1 Cup (112g) Almond Flour
• 1/2 Cup (56g) Coconut Flour
• 2 Scoops (60g) Labrada® 100% Vanilla Whey
• 4 Tablespoons (20g) Cocoa Powder
• 3 Tablespoons Melted Butter
• 5 Large Egg Whites
• 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
• 3 Ounces Milk or Milk Substitute
• 1/4 Cup Sweetener
• 1/2 Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
• 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
• 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
• 1/2 Cup (120g) Fat Free Cream Cheese
• 1 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
• 2-3 Tablespoons Sweetener
• Mini Marshmallows
1. Melt your Butter and add all of your ingredients for the cakes into a large bowl
2. Mix everything together (add in a little bit more milk if it’s too thick)
3. Add in some liners into a muffin/cupcake pan and evenly distribute your mix into them filling them almost all the way to the top
4. Bake them on 350F/176C for 20-25 minutes
5. Mix all of your frosting ingredients together
6. Once your cakes cool top them with your frosting
7. Cut a bunch of Strawberries on both sides so that they are flat and place them onto your cakes with the large side down
8. Add a little frosting onto the top of each Strawberry (this acts like glue)
9. Place a Mini Marshmallow on top
Tip: Find lower sodium ingredients (I didn’t) to lower the sodium drastically! Add nuts, chocolate chips, or anything else into your mix/on top!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.