Are you on a low carb or keto diet and craving pizza? Eliminate those cravings with this super easy and quick taco keto pizza recipe! With only 4.5g of net carbs per serving you’ll have room to go back for more!
• 2 Cups (224g) Cheddar Cheese (Full Fat, Reduced Fat, or Fat Free)
• 1 Pound (16 Ounces) Lean Ground Beef or Turkey (I prefer 93/7)
• 3/4 Cup (6 Ounces) Water
• 1 Packet (36g) Taco Seasoning
• 2-3 Tablespoons (33g) Tomato Paste
• 1/4 Cup (28g) Mexican Cheese
• 2-3 Tablespoons (30g) Guacamole
• 2-3 Tablespoons (31g) Sour Cream
• 1-2 Cups Salad Mix
1. Take out a small baking pan and line it with parchment paper
2. Add your Cheese onto the parchment paper and evenly distribute it into a single layer
3. Bake it on 400F/206C for 10-12 minutes or until the top is golden brown
4. Remove it and let it cool
5. Using a stove top pan brown your Beef or Turkey on medium-high heat
6. Add in your Water, Taco Seasoning, and Tomato Paste once browned
7. Reduce your pan to low heat and let it simmer until it thickens up
8. Add your mix onto your cheese crust and whatever toppings you want
• Use reduced or fat-free ingredients where you can to cut down on the fat.
• Look for lower sodium alternatives to all of your ingredients.
Makes 4 Slices of Taco Pizza
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.