It’s that time of the year again where pumpkin invades your life like a crazy ex. Today we take the pumpkin to a new level with these easy to make Protein Pumpkin Cups that are packed with flavor!
• 5 Tablespoons (31g) Graham Cracker Crumbs
• 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
• 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 1 Scoop (~35g) Protein Powder (Lean Body® Protein Shake)
• 2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
• 1/2 Cup (122g) Pumpkin
• 2 Ounces (60g) Fat-Free Cream Cheese
• Chopped Pecans *Optional
• 1-2 Tablespoons Chocolate (Your Choice)
1. Mix everything aside from your Pecans and Chocolate together in a bowl
2. Fold in your optional Pecans
3. Add your mix into silicone cups (or paper) and press down to compact it
4. Melt your Chocolate and pour a small layer of it on top of each cup
5. Place them in the freezer for around 20 minutes
Tip: Change up the flavor with your protein powder!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.