Not only is peanut butter fun to make but it’s even more fun when you pack it with different flavors and even more protein! Grab your peanuts, your choice flavor Lean Body Meal Replacement Powder, a couple jars, and you’re ready to up your peanut butter game!
• 16 Ounces (448g) Unsalted Peanuts
• A little Salt
• 2 Tablespoons (42g) Honey
• 6 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
• 4 Scoops (140g) of your Choice Flavor Lean Body MRP
1. Melt your Coconut Oil and combine all of your ingredients together in a food processor or really powerful blender
2. Process or blend everything until smooth
Tips: Not processing or blending? Add in more Coconut Oil! Add in pieces of a Lean Body Protein Bar!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.