You’ll never miss breakfast again with these quick, delicious, protein-packed Egg Bites! This recipe is a great way to make sure you’re getting all the nutrients, veggies, proteins, and greens you need in a quick, ready-to-go way!
• 2 Whole Eggs
• 10 Liquid Egg Whites
• Pearl Tomatoes (chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 350º F
2. Add two whole eggs to a bowl, and mix.
3. Add in egg whites, and whisk until fully combined.
4. Spray a muffin tin with cooking oil, and add in egg mixture.
5. Top with your favorite toppings of veggies, proteins, and spices!
6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Let sit for 3-5 minutes, and enjoy!
8. May store in the fridge for up to seven days.
Makes: 24 Bites
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.