It’s summer and when it’s hot, who doesn’t like ice cream? What better way to cool off than with a macro-friendly Greek Yogurt Protein Ice Cream Cake made using our Lean Body MRP!
• 1 Banana
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Light Cream
• 2 Ounces (56g) Fat-Free Cream Cheese
• 2 Tablespoons Brown Rice Syrup or Honey
• 3 Containers (450g) Your Choice Flavor Greek Yogurt
• 3 Scoops (105g) Vanilla Lean Body MRP
• 1/2 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum
• 3 Crushed Up Mini Pre-made Pie Crusts or Graham Cracker Crumbs
• 1 Container (150g) Your Choice Flavor Greek Yogurt
• 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Fruit
1. Process or blender all of your First Layer ingredients together until they thicken up
2. Coat a loaf pan with some parchment paper (this makes it easier to remove) and pour that mix in
3. Top that layer with your Graham Cracker Crumbs
4. Mix together your Third Layer ingredients while mashing in your Fruit
5. Add that layer on top of your Graham Cracker Crumbs
6. Cover and freeze
*Cut a piece and let it thaw for 5-10 minutes before eating for the best results
Tips: Make sure your protein powder and Greek yogurt flavors compliment each other!
Cut down on the sugar by using a lower sugar Greek yogurt and/or less fruit!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.