Craving your favorite chips? Crave no longer! Combine them with your favorite fish (or chicken) and make your meal macro friendly. This Chips & Fish (see what I did there?) is super easy to prep AND cheap to make!
• 2 Pieces Fish or Chicken (Mine were 4 Ounces each)
• 1 Large Whole Egg
• 2 Servings Your Favorite Chips
• 1/2 Tablespoon Your Favorite Seasoning
1. Crack and beat your Egg in a bowl
2. In another bowl crush up your Chips and mix those together with your Seasoning
3. Dip your Fish or Chicken in your Egg mix then in your Chip mix until covered
4. Place on a baking sheet or rack
5. Bake on 400F/204C for 13-15 minutes
Tip: Make sure your chips and seasoning compliment each other!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.