What if I were say that you could make a peanut butter cup milkshake with less than 5 grams of net carbs? Would you believe me? Well here it is! This recipes makes enough for 2 thick chocolaty peanut butter cup shakes — and is absolutely delicious!
• 1 Cup (8 Ounces) Almond Milk
• 2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
• 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 2 Tablespoons (10g) Cocoa Powder
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 1 Scoop (30g) Labrada 100% Whey Vanilla
• 1 Tablespoon (16g) Peanut Butter
• 1/4 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum
Makes 2 Shakes
1. Blend it all up
• A bag of xanthan gum is a terrific, gluten-free thickener for shakes. A decent bag will run you about $10 or less. It should last a you really long time!
• Try to use sugar-free or reduced fat ingredients where you can.
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.