Let’s remix the pancake into a travel-friendly, low-carb, and keto-friendly one-bite version. These little things are packed with deliciousness. Plus you can make your versions your own so you never get bored of them!
• 2 Large Whole Eggs
• 1 Large Egg White
• 2 Tablespoons (14g) Almond Flour
• 4 Tablespoons (28g) Coconut Flour
• 1 Scoop (30g) Labrada 100% Vanilla Whey
• 1-2 Tablespoons Sweetener
• 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 1 1/2 Ounces Heavy Cream
• 3 Ounces Reduced Fat Cream Cheese (Full or Fat Free work great too)
• 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
• 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1. Mix all of your ingredients together until smooth
2. Coat a mini-muffin or cupcake pan with some non-stick cooking spray and pour your mix in (the more you fill them, the bigger your bites will be)
3. Add some toppings on like chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc…
4. Bake them on 350F/176C for 10-15 minutes
• Add your toppings into your mix instead of on top
• Add all kinds of other toppings or fillings to customize the recipe
Makes 20 Servings
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.