Take your chicken to the next level with this easy 4 ingredient Cheetos Chicken meal prep recipe! If you’re not a fan of Cheetos or want a “healthier” option, don’t worry…this recipe works with almost EVERY chip!
• 3 Servings Hot Cheetos (or Other Alternative)
• 1/2 Cup Fat Free/Reduced Fat Ranch Dressing
• 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
• 1 1/2 Pounds (24 Ounces) Chicken Breast
1. Crush up your Cheetos (throwing them in a plastic bag and using a rolling pin makes this super easy)
2. Mix together your Ranch & Parmesan
3. Cut up your Chicken Breast into strips or nuggets
4. Take out a baking pan plus rack (a rack will prevent your strips or nuggets from getting soggy on the bottom)
5. Coat your rack with some non-stick cooking spray
6. Dunk each piece into your Ranch mix and then into your Cheetos mix
7. Bake on 350F/176C for 30-35 minutes
Tip: Reheat them in the microwave wrapped in a paper towel to help keep the crispiness.
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.