It’s that time of the year where we remix eggnog outside of your holiday party! Today we make some delicious and healthy Eggnog Protein Pancakes using our 100% Whey Protein Powder!
• 1 Large Egg
• 2 Large Egg Whites
• 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
• 1 Scoop (38g) 100% Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
• 3 Tablespoons (21g) Coconut Flour
• 1/4 Cup (2 Ounces) Eggnog or Eggnog Substitute (Almond Milk Eggnog!)
• 4 Ounces (120g) Cream Cheese (Fat or Reduced Fat Preferred)
• 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1. Combine all of your ingredients into either a bowl, blender, or food processor
2. Mix everything together
3. Turn your burner on medium heat, coat a pan with non-stick cooking spray, and pour your mix in.
4. Cook each side for around 2-3 minutes
Tip: Top with a little ground cinnamon and sugar-free syrup!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.