• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons cashew butter
• ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 cup almond meal flour
• 2 scoops Lean Body Vanilla whey concentrate protein powder
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 cup blueberries
• 1 scoop Lean Body Vanilla whey concentrate protein powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 5 ramekins with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the first 4 cake ingredients until smooth.
3. Add the remainder of cake ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until batter is well combined.
4. Evenly spoon cake batter into each ramekin, filling until 2/3 full.
5. Bake in the oven for 36-42 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cakes comes out clean.
6. Let cakes cool while you make the icing
7. For the icing, slowly add water to protein powder while whisking until desired consistency is reached. Drizzle icing on each cake and enjoy!
Makes 10 Mini Cakes
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.