You don’t get much better than Chicago Deep Dish. Today we’re putting Chicago on a diet with these healthier Mini Deep Dish Pizza. They’re absolutely great for meal prep! Plus, it’s lower in carbs than a traditional pizza – so it’s much easier to enjoy!
• 3 Large Whole Eggs
• 5 Ounces (150g) Cream Cheese
• 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
• 6 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
• 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 9 Ounces Reduced/Fat Free Cheese
• Low Sodium/Sugar Pizza Sauce
• Any other toppings you want
Makes 3 Pizzas
1. Mix all over your Crust ingredients together in a bowl
2. Evenly distribute your mix into individual oven safe pans (or one big one) coated with non-stick cooking spray
3. Bake them on 375F/190C for 20-25 minutes
4. Remove them from the oven and let them cool
5. Add on your Toppings and continue baking on 375F/190C for around 20 minutes or until your cheese has fully melted
• Save your crusts in the fridge and just throw your toppings on whenever you want a fresh one
• Stick with fresh/healthy toppings
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.