Simple and delicious, these gluten-free, kid-approved bites are a perfect on-the-go snack. They are loaded with healthy fats, protein, and carbohydrates that all work together to keep both your energy up and tummy full.
• 1/2 cup Medjool dates
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
• 3 tablespoons all natural peanut butter
• 1½ scoops Lean Body Protein Shake® chocolate whey concentrate protein powder
• 1¼ cups gluten-free rolled oats
1. Soak Medjool dates in water for 30 minutes. Drain water and pour dates into a food processor or blender.
2. To the food processor, add coconut oil, peanut butter, and protein powder. Turn processor on and blend until mixture is smooth.
3. Spoon mixture into a mixing bowl and stir in oats until all ingredients are well combined.
4. Using your hands, roll about 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball. Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat this step until 16 balls are made.
5. Place energy bites in the fridge until ready to eat!
*These will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to a month.
Makes 16 Servings
1 Serving = 1 energy bite
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.