Cherry and chocolate unite in these gooey and fudgey protein brownies! They pack a whopping 8.8g of protein per brownie. They’re also significantly lower in sugar than most brownies — but still taste just as delectable. Enjoy!
• 5 egg whites
• ¾ cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
• ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
• ½ cup all-natural almond butter
• 2 scoops Lean Body Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
• ½ cup almond meal flour
• 1 cup oat flour (or whole wheat flour)
• ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• ½ cup xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 cup frozen cherries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×9” baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine egg whites, milk, yogurt, and almond butter in a mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth.
3. Add protein powder, almond meal flour, oat flour, cocoa powder, xylitol, and baking powder to the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients.
4. Stir together until brownie batter is smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries.
5. Pour batter into baking dish and smooth down with a spoon.
6. Bake in the oven for 30-34 minutes, or until center is cooked. Let cool for 20 minutes, slice into 16 squares, and serve immediately.
Makes 16 servings
• You can also use an 8×8” baking pan – increase the cooking time by 4-6 minutes.
• I like to use crunchy almond butter in the batter as a way to add texture to the brownies.
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.