Spicy, delicious, packed with protein, and QUICK! This Lean Body Enchilada Pasta recipe is great for meal prep, travel-friendly, and guaranteed to get everyone around you salivating!
• 2 Cups Water
• 6oz Whole Wheat Pasta
• 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
• 14.5 oz Diced Tomatoes (No Salt Added)
• 10 oz Low Sodium Black Beans
• 11 oz Kernel Corn (No Salt Added)
• 2 lbs Chicken Breast
• 1 Cup (32g) Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
1. Take out a large stove top pan and turn your burner on High Heat
2. Add in your Water, Pasta, Chili Powder, Diced Tomatoes, and Enchilada Sauce
3. Mix everything together and bring it to a boil
4. Once it starts to boil turn your burner down to Low-Medium heat and let it simmer for 15 minutes while occasionally stirring it
5. After 15 minutes add in your Black Beans, Corn, and Chicken (or protein of your choice)
6. Mix everything around and keep those ingredients on the heat for 3 minutes
7. After 3 minutes mix in your Cheese until it’s melted
Tips: Top your dish with some chopped up green onions!
Keep this in the fridge and it’ll last around 7-10 days!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.