Enjoy these grain-free, paleo-friendly bites that have an extra bit of protein and sweetness thanks to the added vanilla whey protein powder. These mouthwatering bites are a healthy option to quickly satisfy your sweet cravings.
• 1 egg
• 1 ripe banana
• ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
• 3 tablespoons maple syrup
• 1 scoop Lean Body Naturally Sweetened Protein Powder
• ½ cup coconut flour
• 1¼ cups almond flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl. Whisk in the eggs, milk, and maple syrup until mixture is smooth.
3. Stir in coconut flour almond flour, and baking powder until well combined.
4. Gently stir in blueberries.
5. Using a small ice cream scoop, drop batter onto sheet pan until 28 balls are made.
6. Bake in the oven for 16-20 minutes, or until the edges turn light golden brown.
7. Let bites cool and enjoy!
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.