New delicious & decadent Molten Dark Chocolate Cake MRP makes this recipe rock the gooey, lava center! It’s easy to make, protein-packed & Guilt-free!
• 6 Tbs. almond milk
• 2 Tbs. semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 Scoop (35g) Lean Body Molten Dark Chocolate Cake MRP
• 1 Tbs. coconut flour
• 2 tsp. cocoa powder
• 2 tsp. agave nectar
• 1 whole egg
• 1 tsp. baking powder
1. Set your oven to 350◦
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, add almond milk and chocolate chips.
3. Microwave for one minute, then stir to combine.
4. Add Labrada protein powder, coconut flour, cocoa powder, and agave, and stir until fully combined.
5. Add in egg and baking powder, mixing until smooth and combined into a rich batter.
6. Prepare two ramekins with baking spray, and pour the batter evenly between the two.
7. Bake for 12 minutes.
8. Let rest for a few minutes.
9. Invert onto a plate, and enjoy immediately.
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.