Craving cheesecake but strapped for time? Well, look no further! These 5 minute no-bake protein cheesecake balls are absolutely delicious! Plus, they’re packed with 75g of protein. You can very easily make them your favorite flavor cheesecake!
• 8 Ounces Fat-Free Cream Cheese (or Reduced/Full Fat)
• 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 2 Scoops (60g) Labrada 100% Whey Vanilla
• 1 Tablespoon Sweetener
• 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar Alternative (like Sukrin Gold)
• 3 Tablespoons (21g) Coconut Flour
• 1 Tablespoon Butter (or Butter Alternative)
• 1-2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips, Nuts, Dried Fruit, etc…
• 1 Serving Graham Cracker Crumbs
1) Melt butter and add all of your ingredients aside from your optional ones into a large bowl
2) Mix everything together for 1-2 minutes or until it’s not “clumpy” anymore
3) Add in Chips, Nuts, Fruits, etc… and lightly mix
4) Roll your mix into balls, then roll them around in your Graham Cracker Crumbs
• Make a bunch of small ones for a lighter snack
• Freeze them for later
• Usually last 4-5 days in the fridge
Please Let Us Know If You Enjoyed This Article.
Your Feedback Is Important To Us
Disclaimer: This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant as medical advice, nor is it to diagnose or treat any medical condition. Please consult your physician before starting or changing your diet or exercise program. Any use of this information is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the user.